Request a Letter of Interest
I give my full attention to every request for letters to accompany grant applications. It is my commitment to give focused attention to competitive proposals and ensure that worthy applications get full and fair consideration.
To request a letter, please forward following information to my grants manager:
- Summary of your organizations’ mission;
- Abstract of your grant proposal (or you may include your full proposal narrative);
- Funding Source and Grant Competition Name (Or link to the Federal Funding Opportunity Announcement);
- Draft of letter for my review, including the name/title and full physical address to which the letter should be addressed;
- Due Date for the Letter to be submitted; and
- Indicate whether the letter should be e-mailed to you or sent directly to the funding agency.